Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Singapore Flyers!

Finally, I've upload all the pics in... Phew! Took me nearly an hr to upload sia! We took abt 200 plus of photo but I won't upload all la, just only those nice nice de! That was a wonderful day ok!

We are all fucking tired when we reach there... All thanks to the F1 racing thing, causes all the road close and the taxi that we took don't want to go in town as in the morning there's a very bad traffic jam, hence we had to drop at newton and took an mrt to cityhall, and from there walk all the way to Singapore Flyers! Shit la! We are late! The flight is at 3pm but 2.45pm we still not there, so I called up and ask to change for the flight timing, thank goodness, they change for me ok!

My poor Mum got leg pain, so she has to walk slowly... she was so pain that she could not take it anymore, so ask her to rest awhile and continue to walk again.. I'm so sorry Mum.. I didn't know that idiot cab driver dun wan to go town area, if I were to know, I'll try a way to get u there without walking... So sorry Mum..

When we reach there, all 4 of us face was damn red sia! Imagine walking under the hot hot sun can! Phew!

But Mum was happy la! Haha... I promise Mum to her there again after the F1 racing, so that we can take a cab there without walking the long long distance! I promise Mum ok!

Waiting for Mum to come & fetch us, Hubby & I got bored so started to take photo.. Haha.!

Hubby look sleepy... poor thing he didn't slp well the nite b4!
Heyyo! It's me !


Here we are!!! Singapore Flyers!!! That was b4 boarding! So good, only 4 of us in the cabin! Hurray!

Cool Mummy!


Hubby & Mum


Hubby scared liao! He sit on the floor instead of the chair provided! Lol... All of us laughing at him sia!

Nice View ar?

All these view are taken by my brother.... I was busy recording

My b'day Mum & Me!

Mum! Happy Birthday Mummy! I Love You!

So cute of her, brother took this while Mum pose for my recording! Haha..

View 1

We are at the TOP!! Wow... So nice!

See Hubby!!! Lol.. So SCARE but still happy!! Haha..

We force him to stand up and take photo with me, but his leg is weak la!! We laugh till faint ok! OMG!!!

Another pic, but this 1 he sit down and take de!

We self time the camera and take a group photo! Pro ah! Becoz of the sun light that's y came out like tat!

fail! again like tat! Never mind we change position!

And yes! We took a nice photo of us!

Another nice photo of us! My skill not bad ah!? Hehe...

Me Me!!

My Didi!!

Me Me again... Lol.. Get sick of my pic liao ma? Haha... Than go away... there's still more to come ok! Haha... Lol so fierce!

1 last group photo! Hehe.. All of us look So happy hor...

The end of the filght liao! So sad! Never mind, we'll be going again!

Me!



Oh, there's alot of nice sport car at the entrance to Singapore Flyers! Hubby & didi like it alot sia! Keep on taking photo ok! Hehe... Mum & I was so boring while they take photo... And Hubby make me to record down also ok! Argh!!!

We walk to the garden there and take photo and feed the Koi fish!
Hubby, Mum & Didi!! They are feeding the fishes and Me take photo for them lo... Coz I'm the photographer la!
This is a vending machine ! What's inside? ~> Small little bottle of fish food! $1 OK! And is only little bit lo... Lol... The fish so poor thing, eat so little ! End up we bought abt 5!
Mum.. At the souvenir shop!
Finally I saw a car that I like alot sia! So chio ok! Never dream of having this type of car lo!! Mum...

Hubby!

Hubby recording the cars! Hehe...


After all that, we walk back to Marina Square and shop shop there..
So it's time for dinner, we went Seoul Garden ! Hehe..
Hubby treat Mum for dinner! Hehe... Of coz he paid for all la! lol...


Mum & Didi!

Mum... So Happy after a long long day can sit down to have a good meal!
FOOD!! Hungry liao ma ppl?
While walking to the MRT station, hubby spotted a F1 racing car @ a dunno wat building, hence we stopped there and take photo! Hehe.. Buay tahan him la!



That's all for Mum's b'day outing... After that, Mum and didi went home, while Hubby & I went to find his friend as Hubby need his friend to help him to renew his Malaysia driving licence. Went all the way to geylang there nfind him lo... Hubby know I was damn tired liao, so he didn't talk to his friend long and took a cab home le... Thanks hubby for understanding me!! Hehe..





This 2 days of off is not enough for me sia! Busy going out lo! Hehe.. Didn't even rest lo! See la, I so good, tml need to work and yet I still blog and upload pics for u guys to see... Haha.. !

As for today, meet Wendy for shopping! Guest how many places we went today? Haha...
Ok let me tell you,


1st we went toa payoh for lunch than to bugis and shop n shop! Than we went marina square and shop n shop + dinner there.. As for the dinner I shall blog again tml as for the pic is with wendy, wanna share with you guys abt that place we had for dinner... After that walk to Suntec Carrefour and buy some things. And home sweet home!!

Today I'm sooo happy can, coz I finally bought the crocs shoes which I wanted to buy so long liao lo! Finally!!!! Haha...

Things I bought today! ~> 1st ~> Pair of sandals.. Bought at bugis around $26

2nd~> My crocs shoes!! Hehe.. Didn't put much things on it as I want it to be simple... Hehe.. Is abt $62 total if I'm not wrong... I love it so much! Hubby sure nag at me or buying 2pairs of shoes today! Haha.. I dun care! Lol... Nice anot ? Tell me ok!

3rd~> Earring... I like this kind of design! Pretty la!

4th~> Earrings again... Wendy and I got the same pair as we both find it so sweet lo! Hehe.. Hope we had a chance to wear it together... Lol... 5th~> Bracelet from chomel, purple colour de... Can't see it clear from here la...
6th~> Pink colour heart shape key-chain from chomel too... Chio hor!!
7th & 8th~> Nail remover bottle & Nail remover water.. I got 1 of that bottle already but looks dirty liao so bought a new 1.. hehe..
9th~> Bought a F1 car floss (is it call floss) for hubby to eat... $2.50 each ok... damn ex la! but I bought 2 for hubby scare he hungry! Haha..



And there's some other things that I bought from carrefour also lo... Hehe... Today I spend alot la... Sob sob.. a bit heart pain but I'm happy and I like it alot for those things I bought.. Crazy la...

Alright I shall stop here le.. Took me few hrs for this post! Kao! Sleepy liao la! See what time now? 3.25am!!! Lol... Good nitez all! Cya tml ah!!
What a long post sia!! *faint*


0 comments: