
Ping the sick girl... Yes I'm sick again!! Down with a bad flu lo.. Feeling cold and warm! Argh...
Wanted to take MC tml but, I just came back from my 2days off and I don't think there's someone to cover my shift! And I still have lots of work to do also...
Hence, I've to go back work.. Sob sob.. Once I reach home i quickly take medicine already... Lucky I have medicine at home sia.. If not got to spend money and see doctor! Yucks... I hate taking medicine and see doctor la! Fucking hate it ok!
Tml, I'm gonna buy a new phone! Samsung Omnia phone! Hurray! I really hope that will be my last phone lo.. This year, I've bought 2 phone le... Lol.. But than tml, I might sell away 1 phone either my HTC Touch PDA Phone or N95.. Still thinking which 1 to sell away leh...
Hubby say sell away N95 lo... Haiz.. But I still like N95, not only N95 but I still like both!!! How ? I still considering now! But high chances selling my N95 ba...
Ah Chew~~~ *oops* sneezing non stop la!
Alright.. I gonna have an early nite today... Sick la! Poor girl!!
Wish me speedy recover ok! Love you all!


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment