Well, my da yi ma is here liao! Wa kao! My stomach damn pain can!!! WTH! The first day, at night, the pain make me cry till I slp lo! Gosh ! ARgh.... Hubby was so worry lo! Than he dunno what to do sia, wanna help also cannot help! Haha.. So this morning he say " Dear... ur stomach still pain ? last nite see u like tat I very xin tong leh..." Lol... I'm so touch by his word "Xin Tong (Heart Pain)" than my replied to him is "Now you know how pain is it ! But today not very pain liao lo" Haha... Than he keep reminding me not to drink cold drinks lo! Lol... So like auntie lo! Haha...
Today, mum called me and say my grandmother discharge from hospital liao! I'm so damn happy lo! Discharge liao doesn't mean she's fully recover la! But I hope she get well soon! I love my grandmother!!!!
Went to buy this ASIENCE Essence Water for my hair... But dunno whether does it works on my hair anot leh ? Hope it does!
Aiyo! Don't say liao la, my hair now dunno like what lo! Not long and not short! And curl like dunno what la! Wa bian.... I need to do rebonding!!! Tell me where to go for rebonding leh ! Kao! And I need a hair cut badly also! My hair grow very fast ok! Ppl say, when you have short hair, it will grow very fast! True lo!
Arghhh... I cannot stand la! CUT CUT CUT!!!! I must CUT!!!! (@_@)
Irah also need to do rebonding and dye her hair too and ask me where to find good n cheap salon lo! If I know I sure go liao lo... Haha... Well, when I know than bring you along also k... Hehe...
Oh ya! Ting also need to do rebonding !!!! If 3 of us going together, dunno will they charge us cheaper hor!!! Haha... Wait long long lo!
Nowadays, rebonding is getting more and more expensive leh! I did go for some research, and friends also help to get info for me, and all are like 150 and above leh! How come ar? Seriously dunno lo ?!? Siao lo anyhow increase ! But my pay like never anyhow increase leh! Haha....
Ok! Dun talk abt this liao la! This coming weekend Marie and I will be going Chinese Garden wor.... Hehe... HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!! Hehe...
*yawn* gonna slp liao!!!! Tired! Tml still got to work sia!!! Bye bye all ! ZZzZZZzzzzZZZ


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










1 comments:
So sad to know that your grandmother got stroke.
May God Bless her.
Post a Comment