
What's wrong with me nowadays... My fever is on and off this few nites.. Coughing every nites, My nose bleed this morning, stomach pain pain today... Kao? What the hell is going on me now sia? Lol.... Am I sick? Very sleepy this few nites and I slept early than usual, but dosen't seems to be enough leh, very tired always! Is it becoz of work... ? I dunno ? Tons and tons of work to be complete? Bleh... I enjoy being busy than being so free and stand down there like a dump dump!
Today after work, I walk home from TPY to amk again, this is the 2nd time walking back home, is not that I have no money to take cab home and is not that my EZ-link card no money, is becoz I enjoy walking !
You can say I'm crazy, but I can tell you, is nice walking at night when the whether is cooling, Marie said is it becoz I've lots of thing on my mind? And Yes! Lots of things on my mind! Wow! She can read my mind sia! She also said that walking can help to clear mind and think better too!
Em.. What she say is correct... Well, I'm thinking abt my new hse will it be ready b4 the expected date? Will hubby & I success in work? Will hubby & I live happily forever? What type of furniture to buy for my new hse and those renovation things? Blah.. Blah.. Blah... And the most important, WHEN WILL I BE RICH RICH RICH????? *faint*
Lol... Of coz other than the above, there's lots more to think too... Haiz...
Am I thinking too much?? I think so ba hor..?? Lol... Hello... What am I talking abt ? *roll eyes*
At this moment, I feel xinful! I'm always looking forward to a better tml! What will happen in my life! Interesting or excited?
After so many things happen recently, I hope I'm awake! And also I hope I know what I want in my life!
For that past few days, I really feel very moody! Look very SIANZ all the day!!!
You ppl who see me everyday, I look happy, but deep in my heart, I feel hurt, sianz, tired! There's a deep cut in my heart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Those friends are just a passer by in part of my life! I should have forget them by now! If not My dearies BFFs will kill me! Coz they've been cleaning me from head to toes... Haha..
All thanks to all my dears who has been talking to me when I'm down, helping me to get rid my moody mood!
Alright, should stop all this now!
What's next ? ~>
Singapore Flyers!!!!! Yes! Mummy, Hubby, Didi and ME!!! Going Singapore Flyers, finally the days has come! Hurray!
Hubby say, we shall bring Mum to eat Steamboat instead of Seafood, coz he is sianz of seafood liao! Lol.. He has been craving for Steamboat sia! Haha... Hopefully Mum agree with it! Hey Yo Hey Yo! I hope tml everyone will enjoy the ride!!
I'm so happy right now! I hope everyone who is reading my blog is also feel HAPPY like me!!!
Are you happy for me? Haha...
Cheers everyone!!! ;p YAM SENG!!!!
what a lo so post! Hehe...


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment