Heart-Ache Quotes

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bali here I come!!!!


Fly Fly Fly~~~~~ Yes flying to Bali!!! Wowow.... Everyone is looking forward to this trip sia! Is really exciting leh!! I really can't wait! First thing I gonna buy for this trip is??? Swimming Costume!!! Wahaha!!! It will be a a waste if I'm not going to swim there sia! And Irah's husband said Bali is mainly Sea Sport! If I dun play is also a waste right? Muhahah.... So I die die also must buy ok!!! Haha...

Alright, as for Hotel, hem hem... We'll be staying at 1st choice "Hotel Padma Bali", 2nd choice "Hard Rock Bali hotel", 3rd choice "All Seasons Legian", 3 choices just in case 1 of the Hotel is fully booked! Well, I've do a check on this 3 hotel... No bad ah! Very nice leh! GOT BATHE TUB LEH!!! Keke... I'm little crazy over it I know!! Haha... Aiya, you tell me, who will not be happy or excited when they are going oversea, I can say that person SIAO!

The details of the package:
- comes with daily breakfast
- comes with 1 full day tour (Bedugul - Tanah Lot)
- the rest of the days are free and easy and we can do what I want, shop what I want, eat what I want

Our flight is abt 7.25am ba! Dunno is it confirm anot, but is very early sia!!!! Poor Hubby is more ke lian, as when he reach home is abt 12am, than bathe all this, by the time he can sleep is about 1am or 1plus liao... Than have to wake up 4.30am ba! Lol...

BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! End of story of Bali Trip!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hemp... Hubby say from Monday onwards, for 1 week, he needs to go Tanjong Pagar (2nd Branch) there and work, as he needs to teach the newbie... Is nearer for him, but he dunno the way there as the location is at Tanjong Pagar Complex Keppl Road, the place where the foreign worker collect their work permits. Goodness how to go???

Well, 1 good things is his working hours is 5pm - 1am!! And boss gonna pay for his cab fare when he go home!! Haha... Good Good!!!

Today after work, Marie and I and her 2 doggy went to Mum's place, same thing, Mum is super happy when she saw the 2 doggy!! We stay there till 1am ba, than walk home with Marie and off I go... Home Sweet Home....

When I reach home, Hubby still haven come back, coz his friends is celebrating his birthday.... Expected, he won't be home so early de la!

Ok la, since he will not be home so early, I shall slp first!! Headache liao!!

Nitez all!!!


Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: