
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Hubby!
Happy birthday to you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!!!
Today is Hubby’s birthday, so sad that he is working on his B’day la! Poor thing! Anyway this year he super happy lo, so many people celebrate for him lo... But too bad, no photo when his friends celebrate for him! Bleh....
Today is Hubby’s birthday, so sad that he is working on his B’day la! Poor thing! Anyway this year he super happy lo, so many people celebrate for him lo... But too bad, no photo when his friends celebrate for him! Bleh....
Just came back from work! :p
I’m so sleepy rite now people... Came home only this morning at 4.30am, and sleep awhile than wake up at 7am for work le... So long never work morning shift liao, so tired lo... I so scare I couldn’t wake up leh! Lucky, Hubby wakes me up sia! Haha...
So yesterday, I was out from 12.30pm to 4.30am!!!
First thing went to work, after work, went to Irah’s Mother house to fetch her kids, had dinner at her Mum’s house too...
Than went back to her house and wait for Irfan to sleep , as her husband ~>shah needs to go and spot check spot check again at bugis... Yes, I tag along.. Haha... And also to keep Irah accompany hor... Can gossip abit chit chat abit, share about our life style and also talk abt our hubby!!! Wahaha...
Was slacking at Bugis Mac... This time round we go to the mac which is located at the parco bugis junction le.. There much better lo...
Hubby join us later, same thing slack, talk and talk there till shah time to go... I can laugh between Hubby and Irah’s conversation lo... When they talk so funny ok! Haha...



While Shah is waiting for the workers to finish work, we went Newton circus for supper at about 2am! Wahaha...
Late later supper sia! Some more we eat rice lo! Haha... Becoz of Hubby’s birthday, hubby treat us for supper! Haha..
We ordered Gong Gong, Cockles, Stingray, Butter prawn, Baby Kai Lan & Sambal Sotong..







Happily eating our food, we almost finishing that plate of Vege.......I saw a worm........
inside the Vege.......
Big fat worm.......
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............................................
Irah almost vomited coz she eat the most of that vege! Kao... Er Xin!!!! We are so disappointed, as the food is so nice and we’re enjoying it and there comes the worm... Gosh.... Spoil our mood liao lo...
Hubby took that plate of Vege to the staff, than the staff ask whether we want to exchange the new plate or wat? Than Hubby say never mind, we don’t want the Vege already. But went hubby make payment, the boss actually deduct the vege out...
Well, The food is nice except the vege... Oh no... We won’t eat Vege again outside... I think they never wash the Vege or wat so ever....
After supper, we went back bugis again, as shah needs to take photo of the construction there... and head down to Mustafa for late night shopping, we reach there about 3am ba... Shop till we cannot tahan liao, than left... By the time I reach home was abt 4.30am lo!
Quickly go and sleep liao. Haha...
Today, abt 11am, air-con service man came and service the air-aon... Very sickening lo!
At first my owner called me on sat and ask me what time will we be at home as the man coming to service the air-con than I said, my hubby will be at home as I’ll be out to work early on sun, than he say ok, he’ll get the man to service our air-con first follow by their air-con.
And you know what, he called today again and tell me that I have to pay for the servicing lo as that’s my room! WTH! I have to pay $30 for servicing! I don’t mind paying for it, but in the first place you should tell me first right, and he said I have agree with him b4, when they are asking the man to come for servicing I’ve to pay. I was like HUH??? Did I?
Well, since you’ve already call them to come, what can I say? Fine! I’m ok with it!
Since ever I move in, they have not service the air-con b4 besides Hubby will wash the filter when is dirty!
I tell you they are damn dirty 1 ok, the wife will not sweep or mop the floor de lo, they will call the part time maid once in a while de lo. Recently, I saw cockroach or lizard in the living room lo! Aiyo.... So scare sia! Hubby say I very suay lo, everytime I’m the 1 who saw it but not him! Lol...
I told the owner than he say, “I think no more liao la, coz that part time maid just came and clean”. My goodness, you cannot wait for the maid to come and clean de ma, your wife should sweep or mop the floor everyday de lo! Kao! How to live in such place??
And you know what, whenever they wash their clothes, I can faint lo! Their clothes is smelly after washing and hang there... The smell is like those sweats smell lo! Kao damn smelly lo!
Everytime, when we reach home, once we open the main door, you can smell liao lo... And they will hang there for a few days and the smell will be there for a few days too!
Just imagine, how to go toilet like tat when the whole house so smelly?? I really dunno why their clothes is so smelly de lo, and ours smell so nice!
They never put detergent or put only little bit? Cannot be ma, where got ppl wash clothes never put detergent or only put little bit?? And once they wash the clothes is alot alot alot lo! If I’m not wrong they wash only once in a week or once in twice a week! Kao!
They hang all their clothes there till we have no space to hang lo! Luckly we wash our clothes on alternate day, so not many clothes if not I really dunno where to hang sia! But when we wash our bedsheets, hubby will shift their clothes to 1 side, coz bedsheets needs alot of space ma, so no choice lo... If not where to hang sia? You don’t expect us to hang inside our room ba? Siao!
Well, that will be not my house and I can’t be bother to care so much, as long my room is clean and neat can liao! And I’m not going to stay here forever! Yes another few more years is ready and than I'll say bye bye to them le... Haha...




♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment