Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Deepavali!!!


Phew! Just finish doing some housework... I'm not DONE yet!!! Taking a break only! Hahaha...

Today never had lunch with Hubby and never go popo's hse to see the kids!
Over slept lo!!! :p
Hubby did wake me up but too lazy to wake up na!

Sleep till 4.30pm wor... What a nice day to sleep sia! Rainy day....

Went out to buy dinner... after dinner start to do housework lo...

Hubby asked me yesterday, why didn't I start to pack some thing to Bali...
"Dear... Still so early leh!!!"
He so kan chiong lo! More kan chiong than me sia! Wahaha..

Well, I ever think of pack some thing first, but lazy la! And I'm have been sick for a week, so alot of housework never do like ironing, change bedsheets, mop floor and pack the room... hubby likes to mess the room la! So take this chance to do all! Damn tiring ok! And 1 last thing, have to prepare chqs for payment!!! Argh.... 100 and 1 things to do k!

Time flies.... Is Deepavali le... What's next?? CHRISTMAS!!! Well, I don't celebrate Christmas, so is nothing to me... Hehe...

Alright, I think I have enough of rest, shall continue my work liao! Be back again!!! Cya.. :)








Let's count down 13 more days to Bali Island.... Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!


Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: