
Once again, I saw you in my dream last night.
Your wife, seems that someone I know. But couldn't see her real face or I should say, I dun wanna see! She came to look for me, and apologize to me. Apologize to me becoz she didn't know that we were together last time, and she walk into this relationship and spoil it! Keep saying sorry to me!! And she also said she feel very bad about this! As she can see the sadness of you and me!
And telling me how happy you are with her and your son, about 3years old. She did tell me the sad time of you, sitting there alone crying... Coz you keep thinking of the past!
To my surprise, all this are recorded, and she show me the video of you.... You change alot! You have the look of being a father, you look more mature compared to last time. You look much better.
Is this what you wanna tell me? If yes, I hate you alot! I don't need to know! And I don't wanna to know! I rather you don't tell me anything!
Is it becoz, when you left, we did not make things clear? That causes all this?
IF I happen to see you again in real life, I wanna tell you: "I Miss You as a friend, and I hate you too! Cause you make my life so miserable in the past and even now in my dream!"
Why must you do that to me even when you are so far far away from me? Just leave me alone can?
I hope I can make things clear IF I see you again in real life! I have to do that!
Last, I wanna tell you... I'M VERY SAD!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment