
Heiyo! I'm so bored! Dunno why now whenever I switch on my laptop, there's nothing much I can do, just check email, update my blog and login friendster only nia...
Not like last time, I can spend many many hours online... Hemp.. What's wrong... Getting bored already... Now friendster getting more and more boring also leh.. Than facebook.. too complicated le.... I don't like... Ya I know there's game inside, but when I'm hook to it... I will neglect hubby and spend hours gaming de... Just like Sims2, I've stop playing since after Irah on ML. Haha...
But sometimes still play awhile la... Only awhile hor.. I can say is less than 30mins ok...
What time will Hubby be home? Miss him so much!!!
I'm drinking my milk milk and wait for him come back!! Haha...
Today reached home abt 12.30am, I walk home again today, and chat chat with Marie on the phone @ my blk down stair... Hee...
Tml Irah will be back from ML le.... Hurray!!! I'm no longer lonely le... Haha... So happy!!! Welcome back Irah! Miss you alot!
But to her she will be damn sad la! 3 months past so fast... Got to come back and work liao, and lesser time with her kids also lo! Lol... But don't be sad Irah, you can spend more time with me... I'm your 3rd child... Your sweetie pie!!!! Wahahahaha................
Boss sent us an email today and said that our hotel is confirm, YES!! YES!!! YES!!! Bali Padma Hotel!!!
So shiok! 5* hotel! Gosh!!!!! We are so excited can! AND it comes with a free massage or free dinner (up to us to choose)!!! Just wonder what dinner is that? Good food? Shall find out ya! But I need a massage badly!!!! How to choose like tat? I want good food and I want massage!! Pls tell me which is better? Haha...
Wanted to do a research on this Hotel, but I'm tired today leh... Another day ok!
Hot Mama~~ Wait another day I go and check on it than tell you ok!!! Sorry la, I'm tired today!
I'm going to have a nap while waiting for hubby comes back... I'm tired...... ZzZzZzZz...... *yawn*
Byee all... Be back again... Nitezzzz



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment