Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lappy sick & I'm also sick!


Hey ppl! I'm back!

Lol... My lappy is sick la! All thanks to the Windows Updates that cause this la! You know what, my Internet connection is fine, the only prob is the Internet explorer, which I cannot go in at all, even thou my msn is login! Kao!

Anyway the problem is solve! All thanks to Doctor Marie & Doctor Samuel! Haha... They actually help me to solve the problem... Hehe... Thank you so much!

Well, my lappy is sick and me too!!! I'm sick too!!!! Argh........ Down with a very bad flu, and coughing... Sickening! What a bad day! I fall sick during my 3days off sia! hemp...

I hope tml I'll be better as hubby is off tml and we are going to eat steamboat.. Yes! Hubby's fav place to eat steamboat! Hehe... Hurray! I love steamboat !

I think after eating, shall go home and rest well le... If not Wednesday cannot work... Than jia lat liao...

For the past few days...

Friday~ Go home after work. No where to go coz all shop close already!

Saturday~ Went amk centre and shop shop with Zahara, after that go home.

Sunday~ Woke up late in the afternoon, suppose to meet Irah at night for coffee, but got my fav show, so went and buy dinner and stay home watch TV... Haha... And also fall sick that night! Lol...

Monday~ Bring lappy go see doctor Marie at Tampines(Coz she stay overnight at her Bf hse), than shop awhile at TM than went home, and here I am!!! Hehe...

Shall enjoy my last day off tml with hubby...

Hey hey hey!!! 20days to go till my holiday!!! Muhahaha....

Got to go le... My back is aching.... Hungry..... Ah chew!!!!!!!!!!

See how bad ? Gonna have an early night!! Bye all!!




Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: