Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, October 27, 2008

So fun with the kids!!!


Heiyo people!! I'm back... Just sent Nicole back... :p So tired looking after her, have to coax her to sleep, make milk milk for her... Blah blah blah...

How I spend My 3days,

Friday~ Nothing special, went home after work and slp..

Saturday~ After work, went to popo's hse coz Nicole & Siang is back... I'm having alot fun with the little ones.. They are so cute and loving!!! Love them alot man...

Nicole & Siang....

Siang~~~ So stone..

Jie jie.... Go away from me.....!!!! Don't knock on me la!!!

Let me show you my feet! :p

Oh no! This pic is so cute sia! I can't stop myself from laughing lo! He just likes to put his little finger inside his mouth, not 1 but 2 finger at a time! Lol....

Ok, is jie jie time to sit and take photo liao!!! Haha...

Cool Yeah!

Yeah! I'm a big boy le...

Look how tall am I?? Hehe...

After Popo's hse, bought Nicole back to my house to stay overnite.... Bought her to Mac for late supper while waiting for Hubby at amk centre....

They focus so much on the show and didn't notice I snap at them...

And soon, they fall asleep le... Hahaha...

I very poor thing lo, after taking medicine, I'm so sleepy but I couldn't sleep... Coz Nicole snore very loud!!! Louder than my Hubby... And plus my Hubby snore, can you imagine how loud is that? Lol...

But lucky, Nicole never make noise at nite, but she woke up at 8am and cry... Well, not really cry la, just sobbing lo... She never wake me up, but I was awake, so make milk milk for her, than she sleep again...

And woke up around 12pm ba... I'm still very tired!!! Slept very late leh... 2 engine so loud how to sleep!!! Lol....

So after Hubby left for work, Nicole watch cartoon while I sleep awhile more, than she got bored and wake me up again, coz I promise her to bring her to library!!!

So wake up and bathe, than bring her for late lunch at 2plus ba!

Her pose!!! B4 going out! She and me the same. likes to take photo!! Haha...

2nd pose!

3rd pose!
And the last pose! A sweet 1! And photo with me! Hehe...

Alright, she request for another 1! Hehe...

Bought her to library after lunch, hemp... This girl ar, likes books alot, thou she can't really read, but she enjoy looking at the pictures inside, and so surprise that, she knows how to spell numbers from 1 to 3, one 1, two 2, three 3 (This is how she spell out to me)... erm erm erm.... 4 dunno how to spell, so I teach her 4, 5, 6 and 7....
I hope she can remember!!! Haha... Stop at 7 coz 8 maybe abit difficult for her, and 1 shot teach her to spell 4,5,6 and 7 scare she cannot absorb so much!
After going library, went to shop around amkhub and went NTUC. Just want to buy milk but she kao bay tired, so push trolley lo, she sit inside and shop around with me, and suddenly I look at her, she's sleeping liao! Lol...
So faster go and pay money and went home, but when we reach home, she wake up le... So make her do some work (Maths assessment book), than make milk milk for her... And soon... Fall asleep again..
At about 11.30pm wake her up, and sent her to Aunt's work place, as Aunt finished work at @ 1am, than can shun bian bring her home lo!! Feel abit sad after she left.... But b4 she left, she gave me a tight hug!! I'm so touch!!! So happy to spend my day with her!
Monday which is tml, she will be going back to Malaysia le... Dunno when than come back! Miss her so much! I miss Siang Siang too! He's such a big boy now! Another 1 or 2 more months, he can walk liao le! And he is sooo cute can! Haha..
Hope to see them soon! I love them alot! They are my precious!!!
As for myself, beside TIRED, I'm still coughing... already cough for a week liao leh.. still haven recover! And disturb my Hubby at nite, coz cough non stop during night time! Kao! Other than that nothing else lo! Tml is PH, so I'm off again tml! Well, maybe stay at home or maybe go Popo's hse to see the 2 small little one! Hehe...
Will see how ba! Hubby ask me to have lunch together tml! So will have to wake up early tml!
Is already 2.20am... Got to sleep liao le... Good nites all! Be back again....
Let's count down 14 more days to Bali Island!!! Hurray!!!! Getting closer...


Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: