
The Poll is closed, as for the result,
"Do you like my blog?"
3 Voted - 30% ~ No, very boring.
2 Voted - 20% ~ No, I don't like it at all!!
5 Voted - 50% ~ Yes, your blog is very interesting...
0 Voted - 0% ~ Yes, I read your blog everyday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sad that only 10 person voted for this poll, never mind la, anyway just for fun! Hahaha...
Ok, back to the result...
For those who voted "No, very boring" ~~ Thanks 4 voting this poll, if you think that, my blog is boring, I'll try to make it more interesting in future, but you think is still not good enough, I'm sorry that's the best I can do, you may choose to leave this page and don't come back anymore.
For those who voted "No, I don't like it at all!!" ~~ Shoo shoo... No comments about this!Hahaha...
For those who voted "Yes, your blog is very interesting..." ~~ Thank you so much guys!! I'll try my best to make it more interesting!!! hehe...
Hehe... Fun Fun Fun!!! I'll think of other poll to add in again the next time, let me recover from my cough ok!
Nothing else to say... I'll be rushing to work now! Be back again tonite!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment