
Look at the time I update my blog! Is 3.40am le!! I've just reach home only nia! Haha...
Today after last post, I went out to have dinner with Mum & brother! We had our dinner at Hilltop Hong Kong Cafe, they have seafood, steamboat for 1 person and dim sum (at this hour)!! All very yummy lo!
You know what, they have free shark fin's soup your bill is above $40 leh, so good! But the sad thing is their shark fin's is fake de! How I know? Coz My parents is working in F&B and they can tell which is real and which is fake lo! But anyway, as long the others food is nice than ok le lah! Dun hiam so much la! Haha...
The shark fin's soup.
Mum's and mine steamboat! She takes the seafood and I take the meat de!
Mummy really enjoying her food sia! Haha...
Our leftover... Order too much le... End up cannot finish sia! Really alot!
Raw chicken and pork meat for my steamboat de! Haha..
Of coz is comes with other things like Dong fen, egg, bean curd.... blah blah blah....
Mummy de seafood, there's still some more beside this la, I took this photo after she already put some food inside the pot le! Haha...
And lastly my brother! He's the VIP coz without him, we got no discount in the bill! Wahaha... Coz his friend is working there hence we'll have discount! Haha.. So next time when you wanna go there, must invite my brother there ok! Than you'll have discount! Just order a Cheese Baked Rice with black pepper chicken for him will do! Hahahaha.... Than give him the money and ask him to pay can liao!!! Wahaha... But but but.... Must book him in advance de wor!! Hahahaha
After dinner, Mum and I went Chong Pang and walk walk, than I went back office and wait for Marie to go drink coffee @ bishan's coffee bean! After coffee, Irah came bishan and fetch me go bugis, as her hubby is working~ do spot check spot check ba!! Haha... Anyway I dun really know what's her hubby work as? Haha.. Than we wait for him at Mac....
You know what, we order fries, AND I SAW A FLY FLY ON THE FRIES AFTER EATING 1/4 of it!!!! KAO!!!!
I bring the fries to the manager, and the manager ask whether I wanna a refund or he change another fries for us, than I ask for a exchange fries, but request them to fried a new de, I dun mind whether will they change the fries or refund me, the prob is the manager dun even bother to say sorry lo! Is this the way how they handle such cases? And is all abt hygiene leh!
If they met a fussy type of ppl, they will sure log a complain lo! Right? I didn't lo, but at least say sorry and will be more careful the next time la! Some more he's the manager there leh! Kao! What manager is that man?!! I think I can do better than him sia! Lol... So disappointed la!
And than next, I saw a cockroach on the floor!! AIYO!! The staff also sweep the floor when there's customer around lo!!! Now I believe what Wendy say le!!! I swear I'll never go back to bugis de Mac!! VERY DIRTY LA!!!!
Anyway after that, we went to Mustafa there for supper with Irah's husband!! That's y I'm home so late! Haha...
Good news good news!!! Company will be bringing us to BALI ISLAND instead of phuket(boss earlier plan)!! Wahaha... SO happy sia! Beside that, company is going to sponsor 1 family member leh! So to say.... Hubby and I no need to pay a single cents for this trip beside food and the things we buy la!!! So good rite????
The cost of going there is abt $700++ per person... And some more we'll be staying in 5stars** hotel leh!!! So shiok man!! And also we'll be taking a plane there ok!! Wowo... really can't wait for the day to come sia!!! Haha...
So happy and we are looking forward to this trip, but another sad thing is I'm gonna miss my friend ROM, as we are going bali on the 10-13 Nov and my friend ROM is on 11Nov! Lol...
Hope she won't blame me for not going....
Alright man, I'm going to slp le... Is 4.30am liao! Good nite all!! Hubby gonna kao bei me le... Haha...



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment