
Hello! :) Just woke up from my beauty sleep.. Yes just woke up! Yesterday so tired after shopping and packing up my stuffs! What a nice day to sleep... coz is a raining day...
But so sad, I can't go out now to buy lunch leh... So heavy rain! Think have to wait for the rain stop than I can go out le.. :(
I really enjoy yesterday! 买东西,吃东西!! 买东西,吃东西 !! So fun!
Well, we dun eat alot la, but we buy alot of things... Haha..
But so sad, coz we slept till very late in the afternoon, so we miss out the Dim Sum la!! Lol...
Hubby say never mind, we go again another day.. Haha.. Thanks hubby! You are always very nice to me!!!
We are so damn hungry that the first place we go is to eat steamboat! Haha... So after eating, we shop awhile at amkhub, than hubby say he wants to go Vivo instead of Orchard... Ok as you wish dear!
Head down to Vivo... Was there abt 5pm ba.. Than shop shop shop till 10.30pm ar! Kao...
Stupid Taxi stand long Q sia, so no choice, we 大包小包take MRT back lo... Lol..
Went amk centre and pack dinner home, coz all those 大包小包, cannot eat outside la! Guess wat we eat? Haha... STINGRAY leh!! Happy! I finally can eat my stingray le...
Hubby and I was so tired when we reach home lo... After dinner, hubby watch TV while I do the cleaning and packing!
Hubby and I really enjoy our day!
I miss him so much now! How I wish he is with me all the time!



We didn't know until yesterday that there's a pet shop at Vivo, beside Daiso! Haha... So lulu!!
Our dinner ~ STINGRAY!! Yummy Yummy!!
Sambal Sotong! We didn't order much as hubby not hungry! But he ask me to pack the same thing again tonite! Haha...
Pooh!! For my crocs!
Keychain~ "P" for me and "E" for hubby Nice?? Where's "E"?? Haha..
Fake Nails for me! Haha..
Multimedia Speaker for my Laptop! Very chio leh! Hubby buy for me de! He even fix for me! So nice of him!
We bought 3 VCD too, but don't have time to watch yet! Haha..




♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment