Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday!!!


Waited for hubby to come home yesterday till 4am sia!! So fed up with him la... Call him so many times and ask him to come home to accompany me than he keep saying he is talking to his boss!!! So many things to talk meh?? Lol... Anyway, by the time he comes home, I sleep liao! Haha.. Didn't have the chance to question him... Haha...

He wakes me up today... I was surprise that I can sleep till 2.30pm sia...
He ask me to go for lunch together lo... Than quickly bathe and off we go for lunch.... Never go for good food lo, just went to nearby coffee shop and eat nia!

Than after he left for work... Me like auntie go NTUC @ amkhub to buy milk, juice and a 4 tier rack with roller and also a Ambi pur 2in1 Air Freshener and Bowl Cleaner for the the Toilet bowl la! If not later when the owner friends come and use my toilet will be damn smelly!!! Argh...

As for the rack, actually I have 1 le, but some how is out of shape le, and small, so now NTUC having offer so I buy lo! Haha.. Can put more things... Lol... Is time to throw the old one and new one come in!! Haha.. What am I talking??? Lol...

And I've already fix the rack and pack nicely le... Waiting for hubby to come home and scold me tonight... Coz I anyhow buy things.... Haha.. I don't think he will scold me ba! He is really very very nice to me nowadays... Dunno why leh?? Surprise la... Sekali... Next week back to usual liao!!! Haha.. I hope he will treat me so nice as now!! Haha... I super been pamper like baby sia!! Haha...

I'm blasting my room now!!! Listening to songs.... volume open till loud loud..... I can sing loud loud!!! Haha... The bass is so strong that my things is moving....I love it!! So shiok when nobody is home!! Haha.. Anyway I can only do it when I'm off... Lol... So don't call me wor... Coz I can't hear the my HP ringg ringg wor... Haha...

Hubby ask me to wait for him to come back and have dinner tonight, and is late late dinner... Than I say ok... He ask me to wait for him at amk centre... So I'll be out tonight!! Haha...

Ok... That's all for today... I'm going to watch TV liao.... Byeeee


Let's count down 26 more days to Bali Island!!! Hurray!!!


Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: