Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm so bored at work....


Today I’m bored to death can! Kao! I hate to work on Tuesday and Friday, is really very boring sia! No class (in the afternoon), no people in the centre! Thou, there’s work for me to do and phone calls coming in, I’m still BORED!! Very bored la!

27 days left to my Bali island holiday! Hurray! I’m so excited! Counting down now! Irah called me today and say she bought a luggage at a very good price and comes with a free luggage too! Great man! So good!

Well, as for me, I dun intend to buy since last year I just bought a big luggage when I'm going Thailand, so just use that and maybe will bring along a hand carry luggage bag which I bought in Thailand just in case we buy alot of things and also maybe bringing a backpack too! Haha...

Irah also say she went to eat Seoul Garden!!!!!! Irah I hate you, I don’t love you anymore coz you never bring me along!!! Sob..sob.. :( So sad la! Hemp!

Mummy came office today and takes VCD from me, and also she went to visit my nanny. My nanny’s house is just behind my work place. Mummy said, my grandma called her yesterday and say my nanny is very sick. So ask mummy to go and visit her... Mummy ask me to go with her, but how? I’m working....


Thou, she staying nearby my work place, I only visiting her less than 5 times since working here for 1 year... Sometimes wanted to visit her, but then I’m busy with work and you ppl know I work till so late, how to go and visit her after 10pm when she’s already sleeping... Lol...
So normally I’ll visit her on the weekends lo... Haha...

Nanny dotes me alot, I remember when I was in kindergarden, everyday without fail, afer school, she will bring me to blk 126 and pack chicken rice for me and must be breast meat de coz I like to eat breast meat. Haha... So this is how I become now... Fat fat de... Haha... Till now I still like to eat chicken rice lo! Of coz beside chicken rice, she also cook other food and soup for my other meal la... Lol...

She knows I've asthma and I'm very weak and will fall sick easily de, so she always make me drink the soup that she cook... Even now, I like to drink soup alot! Haha...

True lo.. I'm very weak de lo... I can fall sick easily de... Since when I was a baby to small girl, Mummy say I always go in and out of the hospital de lo... Always sick de lo... Very poor thing lo..
I also dunno why??? Haiz... Now also always sick ! Argh... Not like other ppl, so healthy... Like hubby... He's very healthy thou he always have ulcer here and there la.. Haha..

So kor~ Is not that I don't have enough sleep or wat, is becoz I'm very weak de...

And ppl, you guys now that I always complain headache which I really dunno why lo? But partly is also becoz not enough slp lo... Marie advise me to go for a scanning, but I dun dare to go coz I scare to know the result... I rather stay like this...

Not enough sleep is becoz, I only have nite time to do my things, and I'm use to nite life liao, ever since I start to work in F&B... And I'm use to slp till afternoon than wake up... I'm use to it already, unless I'm really very tired than I'll sleep early, even slp early I also won't get up so early de lo... So still the same even I slp early or late lo! haha...

And since after married, I have to do housework, iron clothes, cleaning or pack the place myself, so I have to use the time at night to do lo... Last time, when I'm still staying with my parents I no need to do all these things de lo...

Kao! After married is like tat de la.... Well, I enjoy la, thou is tiring... Haha.. Dun dare to complain so much already... Me big girl liao and is someone's wife already and sooner or later I'm someone's mummy liao... Hahahaha....

Yesterday, I work OT till 1am, as to rush the printing for our 2009 Time Table, coz boss wants to give out flyers already, so to have more registration coming in, so I quickly finish doing it lo! Haha.. More students coming in, and we’ll have more incentives liao! Wahahaha... And also can wait for hubby to come and fetch me too...


By the time I'm able to sleep is already 4am liao, so busy when I got home, clean here clean there.. And tonight I gonna change the bed sheets! Argh.... I feel like my life is so busy with all this! Everyday almost doing the same things, but I’m still happy with my life or maybe I’m use to it that’s why I’m happy... Thou, there’s so many things happen...

Giving myself half and hr to blog this entry coz got to do house work la!
Ok la, gotta stop here le... if not I will talk even more sia... Haha... byeee...



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: