
Hubby told me yesterday that this coming Tuesday he is off and said go East Coast Park and cycle.... He said it has been ages since we last cycle.....
He say we'll cycle from afternoon till night sia...Kao! Yao wo de ming!!! So I ask him, can we rent those 2 sits de, than I sit behind and he cycle... Than you guess what he say? He say, in that case than don't cycle liao la! Lol...
He even say maybe after cycling, we'll go Long Beach Restaurant and eat! Really??? I hope so la hor...! Now he say only lo, who knows he will change his mind again on that day! Lol...
Hehe... So happy! Go cycling lo!!!
Just ordered McDonald online, still waiting for them to deliver... But sickening things is, when I order online, they state there the estimate time of delivery is 12.31am as I ordered at 12.01am and now is already 12.45am and they are not here yet! Lol...
If they can't deliver on time, than Y state the timing there and also they even state they delivery time is 30mins lo! Kao!
Hubby is hungry la! Than now at there kao bei kao bu! Haiz... So man fan la! Nowadays This man when he comes home, very talkative de lo... Dunno what's wrong with him sia! Talk non stop lo... Sianz!! I'm there busy playing my game at facebook, he there talk talk talk!!! Argh...
Got to go le... Today got to slp early... Coz tml got to work early lo!!! Sianzzz....
ZzzZZZZzzzZZ................



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment