Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Friday...


Hello ppl! Just came home after a lil shopping at amk hub! Ask me why I always go amkhub and shop?? Coz... I just like amkhub that much! They have what I want and of coz Nice Food too! Yeah!
Actually leh, suppose to meet up with Adeline de, but than her kids wanna stay at her Mum's hse and play, so end up didn't meet lo! So plan change, went amkhub and shop lo!
I'm just tired of the food to eat but not shopping, so today went to Pin Si Restaurant and pack their X.O Seafood Fried Rice
And Wanton Soup! Their Wanton is damn big lor! Very nice! so is worth it to pay $6 for that.... Hehe...
Irah always say I spend alot on food! Yes! I spend alot on food coz I dun want to wait till I old or when I die, I can't eat good food or never get a chance to eat what I want! So I don't mind to spend alot on good food but it have to be nice else I'll fuck that place upside down! Lol... And from young till now Mummy always bring us to restaurant or anywhere to eat good food!
I remember when I was in Pri. Sch. There's once daddy cook dinner for us, and you know what I had for my dinner? Big fresh prawn fried with vege, Abalone with some sauce, Bao chi (A kind of shark fin's soup, but is expensive than shark fin's soup), and scallop with X.O sauce! So nice right?? Wowo... I told my parents, if I can eat all these everyday, I'll be very happy forever! Haha..
Well, my parents are both in F&B, Daddy is a chef, and Mummy is a Dim Sum chef, so is not surprise that I'm in this size lo! And now plus my Hubby is also a chef! Wahahahaha.... I think i'm forever in this size liao! Lol....
For today's meal I spend $13.80 on Pin Si Restaurant and $7 on my coffee le... You may think I crazy for spending so much for food, but I tell you, there's many ppl out there spend more than I do ok! Mine consider ok ok liao lo! And I don't waste food! No matter how full am I, I'll still finished all! Coz from young Mummy always teach me to finished up all the food and not to waste!
And today I also bought my Crocs accessories too! Is purple colour not blue ok!
And went Skinfood too!
Bought
~ Nail polish, they call it Nail Vita!
~ Vita Juice Hand Essence -- This super-soft essence penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize my hand.
~ Chlorella Nose Clear Patch -- Remove black head! Yes, hubby and I have black head! I hate it! Argh....
~ Green Vegetable Cleansing Tissue -- Is a makeup remover wipes. It can also helps to remove unwanted dead skin, also improves skin tone and gives a healthy glow and skin as soft as silk.
Yes! I love skinfood products alot! And at this moment, this are the products I have now! There will be more coming in too! Thumbs up skinfood! hehe...
Ahem!!! Enough of skinfood! :P
This coming Sunday we will have a birthday celebration for Irah(28 Oct) and Cheryl(23Oct) and Angie(26Nov).

And Bishan's staff Joyce have make a reservations at Seoul Garden Ngee Ann City on the 2nd of November at 8.15 pm.
WOWO... Seoul Garden is my suggestion actually... Coz we have to think of Irah and Siti, as they are Muslim so the food must be Halal. Not many places or Restaurant are Halal, so I suggest to go Seoul Garden! But still have to ask boss la! Anyway, Joyce is the 1 arrange for it! I only suggest nia! :P
And 8Nov is Mr Sum's wedding, haven decide who is going, I mean Irah or me! So wait till that day than say ba!
Time flies! Another 9 more days we are going Bali liao le... So excited! Looking forward....



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: