
Dr.Jart+ Extra Gentle Black Coal (100g)- $18 (Free Postage)
▶ Dr.Jart+ Extra Gentle Black CoalCleansing Mineral SoapA. Formulated as all in 1 Multi soap of natural mineral extracts.
B.This mild and effective soap thoroughly remover impurities without stripping moisture from the skin.
C. How to use:Wet palms and work the soap into a lather, and buff over the face and neck in a circular motion. Rinse well with warm water.
C. How to use:Wet palms and work the soap into a lather, and buff over the face and neck in a circular motion. Rinse well with warm water.
The Dr Jart Extra Gentle Black Coal Soap is a mild and effective soap that thoroughly removes impurities without stripping moisture from the skin.




♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment