
Just wake up from my beauty sleep... I came back very late, or I can say I came back only this morning 5am? So is actually last than 12hrs sleep... I'm very tired!!! But I cannot sleep and I dun wanna sleep liao!!! If not later I'll miss out alot of things... Dun tell you what thingss... Hehe...
Ok let's start off with Friday~
Friday~ After work, meet up with Marie and her bf. Went J8 to have dinner at Pasta Mania! Sorry no pic, coz concentrate in eating... :P
Than went to get present for Angie... Very last min. And than shop around there and head for coffee at coffee bean chit chat till 12am than go home.. That nite I sleep very early coz woke up very early in the morning that day... I feel like I'm like a ZOMBIE... :P So stone!!!!
Sunday~ Wake up around 2 plus, blog abit but never post out just save in draft... haha...
Than went Bishan branch and wait for Marie to finish work... Than go Far East Plaza with Marie, Joyce and Cheryl... Shop the whole entire shopping centre till we almost forget about the dinner... Than by the time we reach, boss is also there liao... Haha...
Than had our dinner at Seoul Garden.... After that, Irah, Marie and me went to coffee bean @ Paragon and chit chat... all the way till they close than we shift to Swensen at the Park Hotel there... Had some bites there and chit chat... And all the way till 4plus in the morning... We are like "San Gu Liew Po" So much to talk about! And Irah send me & Marie home! I love the both of them.. I enjoy to be with them... So tired but fun...
Didn't take much photo but only a few...
Happy Birthday Cherly, Irah and Angie....
Take photo!!!
Irah busy cutting the cakes...
The group photo..
Marie, Me & Irah...
I hope the birthday girls enjoy the day and they like the present...
That's the end!!! Lazy to blog.. Come back again..




♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment