
One windy night, while walking back home, I called OCL.... I got the urge to call him that night. Don't know why.
I feel much better after knowing OCL is fine, after so many many years of wondering.
We chat on the phone awhile... And later on hang up...
Reading through my dairy which is from year 2001 - 2003. I felt so silly... At that period of time, I feel that I'm still like a little girl, knowing that it won't last long but the stupid me still carry on with it, and in the end I got so hurt.
Whatever it is, this will be the only and the last call to OCL.
My main concern of this call is to know how is OCL doing as a friend. That's all and nothing much.
Anyway, I should thanks OCL too, cause he teach me a lot of things in the past, and I listen to him, if not, I'm in deep trouble.
Well, I wish OCL all the best....
Wo an xin le...



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment