Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, November 7, 2008

BUSY WOMEN!!!


What a quiet day sia.... And plus the weather is fucking hot man... Really can't stand la!



Home now~~ Think of packing the things for Bali trip today... But dunno where to start from... Lol... Left with 3 days to pack but I don't have the time... die die today must pack some... Haha...



Tml ~ there will be a meeting 9am @ Bishan Branch, and after meeting go work... Till 10pm... I think I'll be damn tired ba!



Sat ~ May take leave, going for Sum's wedding and maybe will bring Nicole out. And also spend my day at home pack my room... Busy till the room now is in a mess.. And pack things for the trip too...



Sun ~ Got to work from morning 9am till 6pm than after that rush for grandmother birthday dinner.



Above is this coming 3days schedule...

I'M SO BUSY MAN!!!! Cannot even rest b4 the trip.. Never mind la, the holidays is mend for a rest and relax too! hehe...



I'm bored at work nowadays... Thou I have some things to do, but no one is in office beside me... So lonely na! Sob Sob... No much of work to be done so urgent now at this moment... Maybe when we come back from the trip there will tiles of work to do... Who know's right... Haha..



Yesterday, after work meet up with Marie for coffee @ our usual place (Coffee Bean).. Hehe.. Chit chit chat chat till we almost forget the last train... haha...



As for today leh... Nothing happening lo... Just b4 I go to work, went NTUC with Hubby and buy toilet roll... Left 1000 and 1 roll lo... lol... After that went to Bishan J8 and change Rupiah money... Wowow... I'm a millionair now... Wahaha... SGD 100 can change there 695000 ~> I don't know I'm correct anot, forget how many zero there should be... :P



Anyway, we didn't change much coz we dunno what they sell there or the things expensive anot. So change little bit first than if really not enough than change there again lo...



Hubby and I are very excited about this trip...



Boss email us and said that there's a change in timing of the flight. Is 7.05am instead of 7.25am.

So to say, we got to reach there at 5am!!! IS DAMN EARLY oOK!!!! And we got to wake up @ 3am... Coz I need some time to pack those last min thingy like, toothbrush, toothpaste & facial wash... blah blah blah..... Those we got to use daily de la...

Sob sob...



Hubby don't intend to sleep on Sunday... He say can sleep in the plane.. I say CANNOT... Coz the flight is only 1.5hrs. How to sleep?? Where got enough... At least must sleep for a while at home ma... If not, it will be very tiring you know. Don't tell me, after we check in to hotel, you wanna spend ur whole day sleeping inside ar?? Lol... What a waste lo!



But also very poor thing for Hubby la, coz by the time he reach home is already 12am, than bathe all this, and by the time he can sleep is 1am liao leh.. sleep for 2hrs and got to wake up liao... Lol...



As for me, same thing lo... Coz Sunday got dinner ma, so by the time I reach home also very late liao. I more ke lian lo... I'm the 1 doing the packing can... Hubby don't care de lo...

Alright ppl, I gotta go liao le.. Be back again...









Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: