
Heiyo ppl!! I'm back to Singapore lo!!! Flight was schedule early than the usual time, hence I'm home early! Sickening Garuda keep changing the timing! So fed up! Will tell you more abt what happen to the flight timing later on in my next post.
Anyway, I've lots of fun there... So happy! But than... I got sunburn nah!!! So painful can! And I'm darker now lo! Lol... Sunburn on my face and from my hand to shoulder la! So painful that I can't lift up my hand if not my shoulder will be TMD pain can! And my shoulder is damn reddd..... !!!! Very er xin! Arghh....
Tml still got to work... So sianz... Just came back from dinner with Hubby @ amkhub. Resting now, so tired, after unpacking the luggage, not finished yet! Lazy na! Tml than unpack again!
If I have a chance, I'll go Bali again. Just 1 word... "FUN" I like that place alot, maybe we are going in a big group that's why we have lots of fun. the tour guide brought us to alot of placesss, and all the place are very nice, brought us up to dunno what mountain or hill and the weather is damn cooling, like genting. And we took hundreds and hundreds of photo ok!
My camera itself took abt 400plus of pic and all this doesn't include the pic taken from other camera lo.
Give me sometime to upload all those pic ok! B4 or by Monday, the pics will be here le... For the next 2days I still need to work ok! Think I so free ar!
Hey very de tired lo... Even going holiday also got to wake up very early ok! For that 4 days I wake up at 6am except the last day, I woke up at abt 8.30am ba! too tired le... And some more I swim for 3days lo.. 2 times during late at night like after 11pm, swim till midnight. Haha... And 1 time I swim in the morning, straight after my breakfast..!! Haha... Crazy hor...
Their pool is open 24hrs, so I can go there and swim anytime I want. :p
The 1st night swimming, Me swim alone... But of coz there's my Hubby, Irah, Marie and Samuel (Marie's bf) la, they watch me swim lo... Haha.. Well, we also chit chat la... And also the pool not many ppl lo, only a few ang mo there. And after midnight those ang mo go back le, left me alone swimming. Haha... 2nd time night swimming, after the rain stop late at night, Marie, Samuel, Hubby and me went swimming again! So shiok! Nobody at all! Only 4 of us! Play, swim and sing song lo!!! Haha.. So Fun! 3rd time morning swimming, after our breakfast all of us went swimming.... almost the whole group, yes even my 2 bosses! Except 4 ppl not there. haha... So much fun with all the kids.
Alright, I shall stop here first. Got to slp le... I'm very sleepy now!
Stay tune for the photos k! Take care ya!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment