
I'm freaking early for work today ~
Last post for this week..
Friday ~ After work went home and rest, end up sleep very late also...
Saturday ~ Woke up @ 12pm by Marie call... Prepare and get ready to go Bishan and meet Marie to go Sum's Wedding @ Elias CC (Pasir Ris) Damn far can.. We took a cab there and fetch Marie's bf... Shall not talk about Sum's wedding, COZ nothing to say but there's pic.. Shall upload again when I'm back ok! Sorry ah! After that went to Tampines mall and walk around after that settle down @ coffee bean and chit chat again till 9plus as both of us are working morning shift. So by the time I reach home is around 10plus.
Tml I'll be leaving to Bali and my things is only 1/2 pack... Die die by today have to pack up all!
Argh... (@_@)
Everyday time past so fast till I don't have enough time ;p
I'll only be back on late Thursday night, so I believe I'll only be free to blog during weekends ba. Lol...
Miss me Ya ppl! :P
Later on after work, I'll be going for dinner. SO will be home also quite late ba!
Got to start work le... Bye ppl....
Miss me k!!! Take care lots wor...



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment