Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Jen" ~ 4 Nov'08


Due to wheather not very good, Hubby say go Vivo City instead of cycling...
That's ok... I'm fine with it! Anyway I don't want to cycle too... This few days lack of sleep too!

Hubby's fav place -> Vivo City!!! Lol... Buay sian lo!!

Is real fast that they put up the deco for Christmas at this time... Daiso is also selling Christmas stuff since last month too! Too early le ba???

I like this....

Pic of us...

And not long after we came out of Daiso.... It starts to rain....

Hang around till we hungry, head to Food Republic for dinner... Bak Ku Teh...

Ok... This is something I'm very happy and proud to have...

Heyo... I went to Build-A-Bear Workshop.... Actually wanted to bring hubby there and show him this shop where they build a bear.. And show him those machine...

End up, he ask me to make a bear... Lol... So I ok lo!! Haha....

So the 1st step ~ I choose a body of the bear.

2nd step ~ I Add a sound inside a bear.

3rd step ~ I stuff the bear, with the fur fur. (Look below) The Machine where they put the fur fur inside.

4th step ~ Hubby and I take turns to fluff and brush its fur...

Yea! We enjoy doing it!

Hubby look here!!!
5th step ~ We find a perfect outfits and accessories for the bear bear... And dress it at a dressing table... So cute right??

6th step ~ We went to a station where I Name my bear... Can't think of any lo... So Name "Jen"!!! Lol... And also they print out a birth certificate of 'Jen'. So fun lo! They have Birth Cert de hor!!!

7th step ~ The staff said, I've to swear b4 she hand the bear to me and bring it home! LOL.... Imagine~~~ I have to swear b4 I can bring it home leh... Anyway, I also cannot remember what they ask me to swear liao lo, coz I read after them... And....

8th step ~ Make payment la! Still got what??? Lol... Haha...

Quite fun leh... Hubby find it very very cute lo! Hehe.. We enjoy there.. choosing the outfits for 'Jen', shoes and even panties for 'Jen' ok! :P Can faint!!! The staff was helping me to dress up 'Jen' and she ask me ~> "Do you want to get a panties for her?" I was like HUH??? Than hubby say ok lo! Than I also ok lo!

And they even put a bar code, they called it Find-A-Bear ID, inside the bear's body, so that in case I lost it, than someone found it and brought it back to the shop, and they will contact me OR someone steal my bear, and I happen to know who is that IDIOT, I can clarify with 'Jen' birth cert as is also printed in the birth cert...

Ok... After shopping all this, went to Mum's hse and see her and Hubby is also looking for some of his stuff at Mum's place... Stay there till 12plus than go home!! Lol... So tired!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright... 'Jen' is home with us le... hehe...

This is a carrying case....

Hello ppl... Hi! I'm 'Jen"

I'm born on 11 Nov'08. And below is my Birth Certificate!


This is my Brush, which my friend will brush me!!


And these are the hat and shoes which my friend brought for me! Nice?


And a photo of me and my friend!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here comes the BILL ~> A total of $101.40
Abit heart pain la... but hubby say never mind, coz he likes 'Jen' alot lo! Lol...
$100 for a bear leh... Anyway, he paid for it de! Not me!! Haha...



Next time when I go Vivo, I shall shop for new clothes for 'Jen' le... Haha... So fun!
Thanks Hubby for bringing 'Jen' to me! I love you hubby!

Alright ppl out here... I'm gonna ZzzZZzzzZz le... is 4am now!!!
Tml gotta to go work le... 3days off past real fast ok! Lol...
Good nite ppl!!! Cya!!!



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: