
Hi Ppl.. Just got time to blog... bleh.... :P
I know is kinda of late le... But no choice too busy wif some stuff le...
Hemp... Well, late Monday afternoon meet up with Marie ans we went to Bugis and shop around... Actually, she wants to buy something @ Action City and I'm looking for a shade. Well, end up Marie couldn't get her stuff and both of us bought a shade!! And went to get those small shampoo and body wash for our trip.
And we went to Shokudo Japanese Pasta & Pizza for dinner...
Her Dinner... I don't what is this call, but I know is very nice....
Fried Mushroom...
Hemp... Tasty!!! Yummy!!! Mine dinner... I also dunno what is this call too!! Lol...

Marie... Talking to her Mum while waiting for our food to be serve... Look so pei chek hor???

Hehe... That's me!! I'm ready to GO!!! While waiting for Marie to call... Lol... She's always late de!!
Tml is Hubby's off...!!! Yeah!!!
Got to go le... Busy ya!! Byee!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment