
Finally finally I'm free to rest......... After so many days back from Bali, I'm still in that holiday mood lo... Just feel like going back to Bali... Not enough of shopping na! I want more shopping!!! I swear I'll go Bali 1 day and shop till I finish every single cents! Wahaha...
For the past few days, how I spend my days??
Friday 14/11 ~> Back to work le... SianzZ...
Saturday 15/11 ~> Work 4hrs nia! Haha... After work meet up with Marie and Samuel for dinner at J8.. Did a little shopping.. Follow by coffee session and chit chat session @ Coffee Bean.. And home sweet home.
Sunday 16/11 ~> (OFF) Spend the whole day @ home and upload photo... Just went nearby coffee shop and pack food.
That's all for the past few days, by e way I'm off from Sunday to Tuesday. Wahaha...
As for Moday leh, Hubby was off, he suppose to be off on Tuesday de, becoz of his boss birthday they change it to Monday nor... And he had dinner with his boss and other staffs.
B4 he went for dinner, we went Chinatown to get some egg tarts... I'M CRAVING FOR EGG TARTS!!! Haha... BUT THE EGG TARTS MUST BE FROM "TONG HENG". Lol... so choosy hor!!
Yea! We purposely went down to Chinatown to buy that egg tarts!! Hehe... Their egg tarts is super duper nice ok!
You know what?? While crossing the road to "Tong Heng", We saw a big long car!! I dunno what car is that called. But I manage to capture down that car. You can say me crazy for taking photo, but for me, I seldom can see this type car on the road, and is at chinatown.. Can you wonder why such car will go chiantown?? Who is that person inside? Kao! So I actually take down for fun la! And also to show you ppl... haha... (See Below)
After buying egg tarts, we went to "Tak Po" for our tea break... Haha... I seldom have tea break, but today special, coz I'm also craving for DIM SUM.... Lol... Siao liao lo! We order 4 dishes nia la! Not much lo! Coz their dim sum is not as nice like last time le... But still can eat la! And is A MUST TO ORDER "PRAWN CHEE CHEONG FUN" My fav. of all!!!!!!! Yummy yum yum!!
After eating, we walk around chinatown lo... Got myself 2 sleep wear... Can hardly find the sleep wear I want lo, coz most of the sleep wear (Silk) got lace de, I don't want. But the previous 2 sleep wear I bought was at Toa Payoh Centre, I went back Toa Payoh and buy but they didn't sell le... And today, I happen to find it at chinatown. But the price is 2times expensive compared to where I buy in Toa Payoh lo... No choice lo, I still buy 2 lo... Coz I don't think I can find it at other place le...
Well, after Hubby went for dinner, I'm alone again. Sob Sob...
Hubby did ask me to go with him, but I didn't want coz all his work friends I don't know them lo!
So, went office and find Irah. After Irah finish work, we went Lau Pak Sar to eat Satay with Shah too... Hehe... Today I've been eating and eating leh... Haha...
You know what, my man!! Very thick skin lo! Ask whether will we go and fetch him???? KNN!! VERY THICK SKIN lo!!! He think his the boss ar?? Lol...
Than Irah said since we are nearby to Tanjong Pagar, than go and fetch him lo! Lol... Thanks so much Irah! My man ar!! Jia lat la!
ANDDD..... MY WEI DA DE HUBBY pack food for me leh.... GUESS WHAT???
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BLACK PEPPER CRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUMMY YUMMY YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok la, I shall stop this crap la...
And I got to go le... Need to help my thick skin man to dye his hair... He has been complaining his white hair getting more since last month... Wahaha...
Will be back again... Stay tune ya! Cya....
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hey ppl, 1 more thing!!! Between Bali and Genting, which place will you wish to go the most??
Choose only 1 ok! And maybe can state down ur reason why you want to go? Can??
(Tag in my CBOX or MSN)
1) Bali
2) Genting




♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment