
Woke up pretty early today and I didn't sleep well last nite too...
Feel like my AUNTIE is coming la! But not yet la! And I'm having the cramp nowadays!! Hee...
Had lunch with Hubby at nearby coffee shop. I'm hook to that Muslim stall which sell delicious Nasi Goreng!! I've been eating for 3days liao lo! Hee... Later going to ta bao for my dinner again...
After lunch with Hubby, went Amkhub, and Hubby left for work and I went NTUC and get some groceries... Yes! Big bag small bag come home again. Lol...
Oh ya... Went in to friendster and saw that everything is back to normal liao le... All friends inside are not deleted! So now I intend not to close down that account but to let it rottt...... Haha...
And now I like facebook more becoz of their game call Pet Society and othersss. But I still find facebook complicated, and is not that boring like friendster. And I'm trying to upload more photos in facebook. Hee...
I'm very lazy today!!! I just want to rot at home and do nothing... I know I can't coz there's housework waiting for me and they are calling me... I've been sitting in front of my lappy since 1pm till now :P How I wish I'm still in my mum's arm like a baby no need to do anything and my main job is to make them laugh when I'm acting cute!!! Wahaha... Day dreaming!!!
Wake up wake up!!!
I have lots of things I wanna do... But some still pending....
1) KTV Session (End of Nov)
2) Wild Wild Wet (End of Nov)
3) Fishing or prawning (Still pending)
4) Bali or Genting Trip (After Chinese New Year, still pending)
5) Swimming (Anytime as long got ppl wanna join me)
6) Mahjong session (End of Nov)
7) Escape Theme Park (End of Nov)
I don't think I have time to complete all this ba! December is coming, another 2 more weeks and I'll be getting more and more busy with my work le... So sad! I dun like this period of time... Very stressful... Alot of things need to rush like hell...
I must have confident with myself! I CAN DO IT!!! Lolll......
Okok... stop stop stop...
I really need to stop now!! If not I'm won't want to do housework liao le... Lol...
Cya again!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment