Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm a sleepy girl...


Been a week since I last type here. My life have totally change from a night owl to an early bird... Not really a very early bird but I can sleep for long wee hours da! Trying to adapt to the new changes.

Ok, now lets talk about what happen daily ba. (A fast 1.)

Wed – Brother going to be a NS man lo... Haha.. Send him to Tekong with Mum & dad. They brought us around in the BMTC, their training area, resting area, eating area and more... I was so tired that day. After having dinner together with brother, we left. Took a long journey bus home with Mum. Was sleeping all the way back to amk from Pasir Ris . Reach home, SLEEP!

Thur 4/12 – Go work... Nothing much... And went home and SLEEP!

Fri 5/12 - Go work... After work go home and SLEEP!

Sat 6/12 - After work, went to Popo's hse.

Sun 7/12 - After work, go home rest... Late at night about 9.30pm Mum called and say she will be sending my Bro to hospital, coz he's having high fever. Went hospital too and I go home first.

Mon 8/12 - OFF. At home sleeping until bro called in around 4plus, saying that he very xin ku, and wants me to go and accompany him....
In the end, we decided to send him to hospital again, and he was admitted that day...
Went home with Daddy and had dinner with him at nearby coffee shop. Pack food for Hubby than go home.

Tue 9/12 - Went to Polyclinic with Hubby, as Hubby needs to get the Vaccination and I need to get a letter from them to KKH. After that went Popo's hse and pass 3rd aunt my camera. She's going to Japan the next day (Wed 10/12). After that went to visit bro at TTSH. After tat went back amkhub for a little shopping. Than home sweet home...

Wed 10/12 - Working morning, than around 3pm claim time off and went for HDB appt. to sign the agreement lease. Dinner with Mum and Hubby. After that went home, coz that day, I accidentally vomited on my pants... Lol... No choice, took a cab home. After that SLEEP again...

Becoz of the Morning sickness, I feel so weak everyday...

I hate the moment when I wake up, feel very xin ku... And almost the whole day I want to vomit... And all the time I just feel like sleeping... All I do is SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP... Even I sleep more than 12hrs, still not enough lo... Kao! Worst than a pig sia! Lol....

When I'm home, I will bathe and lie on the bed and watch TV, rest or sleep immediately. I can't even bother to switch on my lappy...

Poor Hubby have to do alot of things now... I am thankful for everything. And I am blessed to have you in my life.

I am the QUEEN at home now! Wahahahahahaha.....

Today as usual, go to work..

And today, Irah send me a message....

Message from my sweetie Irah : "It must be very difficult for you but just hang on there... you should be feeling better after ur first trimester. do cheer up k. you will forget how u've suffered once you have the little one in ur hand."

I'm so touch after reading it...


And yes, I will hang on there... No matter what I'm suffering now... And is all worth it!


Hee... Ok la... I want to sleep already liao le...
Will try to update daily ok... Hehe...



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: