
Let me blog something b4 I go out and meet my long lost friend... Haha...
For the past few days nothing interesting, so let's not talk abt that ba...
Today I'm off. And I spend my off day at home sleeping and watch TV. I know is bo liao... But I'm just lazy to go out....
Later need to get myself a pair of sandals. Coz my crocs is slippery liao...
And after I get my BONUS... I'll hunt for a new pair of crocs... I'll get myself a new branded wallet too.... And for Hubby too.... Haha...
Yes, I'm going to get my bonus soon... A few more days.... SHIOK ARRR.... Lol...
Tml 12 Dec'08 - Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary...
Becoz Hubby needs to work tml, so he decide to bring me to eat my fav. Shark's Fin soup tonight... Lol...
Hehe... I already know what to order tonight....
1) Shark's Fin Soup
2) Butter Crab
3) Garlic Steam Prawn
I'm craving for this 3 dish.. Hope Darling can grant me all this tonight! Haha...
Shall stop here le... Got to get ready and off I goooooooo.....



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment