Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm back !


Finally I'm back to blog... Lol...
My laptop has been sleeping in the laptop bag for a few days since Thur I brought back from office... :p

Have not been blogging also becoz
1) Tired
2) Busy
3) Not feeling very well

Since Thursday I went back to work, I've been working OT everyday until today... Tried not to stay back but in the end also stay back till 11pm than go home...

On Thursday stay till 11pm plus than go home,
Friday stay till 12am plus than go home,
Saturday centre close earlier 6pm but still stay till 7pm plus, than went Bishan branch wait for Marie to go Mum's hse for dinner.
Sunday same, centre close @ 6pm but still stay till 8pm plus than go home....

My Sunday is simply boring... coz the moment I reach home, I didn't even eat dinner and bathe, I already doze off... Even I'm hungry at that time... I started work at 9am till 8 plus...
Thanks Hubby too.. coz he cook my fav. 'Mui Fan' for my dinner.. He wake me up actually... And after eating my late late dinner, I rest for about 1/2 hr and I sleep already! Haizz...

Kao! For the past few days is like the same lo...Work~Go home~Work~ Go home! Only this 2 places lo! Lol...

And I'm not feeling well too! Don't ask me what sick... Coz I also dunno how to explain my feeling... Arghhh... Just dunno whether to see doctor anot! Auntie still haven come too!!! Haizz...

Many many things happen at work! So fed up and stress up too! Haizz..
I can only haizzz.... and haizzzz....

Boss recently got a new branch @ Serangoon North... And my dear Irah will be station there... So to say... I'm alone?? Or there's a new staff coming in?? At this moment I dunno yet lo!! Can only wait for Boss further instruction nor!! Lol...

Ok la, is 3.15am liao le... Got to sleep le... Tired again...

And finally tml is my off that's y I'm able to blog today...
Shall update more tml...

Good nite all!!!

Hubby is in his dreamland le... Snoring all the way to Jurong liao la! I can't sleep well liao lo!






Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: