Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tuesday & Wednesday...


Tadah!!! I'm back with a lousy mood again... Lol... Very tiring this 2days, except Monday got time to rest nia... But Monday night still run out to meet my dearies... Haha...

25/11/08 - Tuesday

Sleep till late afternoon 2plus than wake up, prepare myself and went to fetch Nicole for swimming from Sembawang, than fetch Mum & Bro. from Yishun... And here we go to Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex...

This little girl insist to take photo with the snow man... @ Sembawang

This Nicole really know when is the good time to relax sia!

She trying to be funny with me ah!

Asking my brother to play with her at the slides..

End up playing alone!! Haha... I was in the pool taking photo, so can't play with her with me holding the camera right?? Lol...

My WEI DA Mummy actually waited for hoursss. Siting there playing games.. Haha..

After swimming, we are so so so tired.... Bro. left and meet up with his friends, hence Mum, me & Nicole when to Mum's hse.

Had dinner at the nearby coffee shop @ Mum's place. And waited for Nicole's dad to come n fetch her. I swear Nicole knock off when she reach home coz while reaching my Mum's place she already going to fall asleep... Haha... Me too very tired after swimming + that little girl, really hao wo de ming! Was at Mum's place till very late than reach home nor!

Reach home, Bathe & watch TV and knock off liao... Haha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26/11/08 - Wednesday

Woke up pretty early today and went to Beach road to get Bro's NS thing, than went back to Mum's hse to put all the things than went to the New Northpoint there for our lunch @ Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe...

My pretty Mummy...

Here's her order after looking so long at the Menu.. Haha... Pork Chop Noodle Soup.

Yummy??

My Black Pepper Chicken Chop Spaghetti.

And our Ice Milk Tea. I never take all lah, since all drinking the same...

And lastly the dim sum...

First time when to Xin Wang cafe, overall the food is nice except the Dim Sum is sucksss!!! Terrible! Not nice and not very fresh! But we still finish all the Dim Sum lo, not to waste ma! Next time if going to Xin Wang, cannot order their Dim Sum le...

After our lunch, we went to Ikea with my Bro's friends.. Shop shop there lo, I only but a laundry Bag.. That's all... Shopping with my Mum, I can never buy much... Coz she will nag and nag.. Even I smoke, she will also nag and nag! Can't help la my Mum is like tat de... Her nagging is actually for my own good lo!

After shopping at Ikea, we went to daddy's work place for dinner. Daddy's food is really yummy!! Haha.. No picture la.. We are all hungry le... Lol..
Went back to Yishun again and walk walk there..
By the time I reach home is about 10pm le...
And tml..... Start working lo..... All the way till next Tuesday... Gosh!
This 2days have been together with Mum... I'm so happy! I love her so much!
Ok la, got to go le... I need to change bed sheet le... Byeee!!!


Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: