
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! May 2009 is a great year for all of you and of coz myself too!! Hee..
For the past few days.... I've been...
Sunday 28/12 ~ Attend my baby cousin Siang Siang's birthday.
Monday 29/12 ~ Working.
Tuesday 30/12 ~ Meet up wif My dearie Marie and Wendy for singing session till 2am, after that went to Mac and have supper. Reach home very late @ abt 4.30am.
Wednesday 31/12 ~ Woke up very early @ 10am. Went to Irah's hse to nanny her baby girl, as she needs to help out to prepare the food for that day night's BBQ.
Reach downtown east at abt 6plus in the evening.
Hubby join us later at night... Lucky he got in time for the countdown... Well.... I've lots of fun there.... We left the chalet @ abt 4am... By then I was so so sleepy and slept in the car while on the way home... Haha...
And as for today... Purposely went to Toa Payoh to eat Chicken Rice alone... Haha... Craving for the Chicken Rice at Toa Payoh. Lol....
After that went J8 Charles & Keith to get sandals. And also did some shopping there too... And went to Aussion, coz they are having Sales now!!! And of coz won't be empty handed home la! hohoho... Too tired to walk already and went home!
My bff asked me why I don't blog so often like last time?? I guess I won't be able to do so coz I'm tired... And most of my time or off days, I'll sleep.... Hahaha
Hai... I'm not like last time anymore. I can't stayout late late at night coz after certain time I will feel sleepy, I can't walk so much coz my leg will get tired easily... And I'm more draggy... Hahaha...
Ok shall stop here le... My back is in pain now!!! Can't sit too long...
And Darling is reaching home anytime from now... Got to pei him!!
Bye all! Be back soon!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment