
I'm back ! I'm back! Lol... Wanted to blog but..... You know la! The lazy me! Haha...
Hemp... My previous post about the dinner ~ Yes! Darling grant me all the 3 dish, and added even more dishes, coz my friend actually join us for the late dinner. Haha.. In the end we ordered about 6 dishes!!! And we actually finished up all! Kao!
Monday 15/12 ~ Can't remember what happen!!
Tuesday 16/12 ~ Can't remember what happen!!
Wednesday 17/12 ~ Took MC coz down with Flu, Fever and Cough! 3in1 again lo!
Thursday 18/12 ~ Also can't remember what happen!!
Friday 19/12 ~ Also can't remember na!
Sat 20/12 ~ After work went to attend my sweetie's son 4th birthday at Macdonald. After that shop around TPY with Dearie Marie.
Sun 21/12 ~ Was at Popo's hse after work.
Monday 22/12 ~ OFF!! My friend came to my hse and he had a drinking session with Hubby that night. In the end stay over at my place!
Tuesday 23/12 ~ Hubby & I was OFF!! So lucky that I got my bonus that day! Just nice! We able to shop and shop! And yes, we bought alot of things and feed ourself we good and nice food! Wahaha!!! I love this !!!!!!!!
Wednesday 24/12 ~ Christmas Eve!! Irah treat me Seoul Garden. We went to Causeway point to eat. Thanks Dearie for the treat! After that we shop around Causeway point and went home home after that!
Thursday 25/12 ~ Christmas!! Went to Dearie Marie hse and celebrate Christmas! This is the first time in my life celebrating Christmas! And I really enjoy alot... Coz there's alot of nice food, kids and friends around me! Though I didn't eat much but all the food are really very nice! I simply love this type of gathering! Hope there's more of this gathering coming up!!! Stay at Marie's hse till 1am than go home... Help her to do some clean up.. Haha... But didn't really help much lo... Sorry ar!! Hahaha....
As for today leh...... Hemp..... Another boring day lo! As usual ~ Work than go home!
There's some up coming event ~
28 Dec'08 ~ My cousin Siang Siang is celebrating his birthday! He's turning 1yr old this sunday lo! Wow... Time files!!! Well, we will be having dinner @______ Dunno what's the name of that place but I know how to go! Haha...
31 Dec'08 ~ Boss book a chalet @ Downtown East from 30 Dec'08 till 1 Jan'09. And we will be having BBQ on 31 Dec'08. Haha... I love BBQ!!! But on that day dunno can eat alot anot leh?? Haiz... And also Countdown!!!! Hahaha....
Think that's all for now!
Got lots of pic... But.... I'm lazy to upload la! Give me some time ok....
Will try will try.........to update daily ok.... Heeee.....
Gotta go liao! Hubby is home now!
Take care all!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment