
Just discharged from hospital today due to dehydration. The 2days 2nite stay is sucks! On Thurs, I was vomiting the whole day, I couldn't eat or drink... End up at night, Mum accompany me to hospital. And becoz of dehydration, which is not good for and baby, I was admitted.
Doctor suppose to drip me, but my body tense to reject the medicine, after the doctor poke me with that fucking pain big needle, my body start to feel very uncomfortable...
I can't describe how uncomfortable that was, all I know is there was 4 nurse surrounded me, and I keep crying, and ask them to remove everything from me... And at last, the doctor came, he actually stop the drip, but never remove the needle, I also can't be bother, coz at that time I was so tired and not long I fall asleep...
Doctor say they will monitor me, if I dun eat, drink or I vomite again, they will drip me again... So I got no choice, I have to guai guai and listen to them and force myself to eat the er xin food that they give me lo...
Hai... Hubby so ke lian lo... After work went home, and early in the morning, come to accompany me.. The most person I miss when I was in hospital, is HUBBY & MUMMY!! I actually cried for that 2nite.. Maybe I was lonely and scare that the doctor drip me again and start to miss them so much... And when Hubby left for work in the afternoon, I also cried!!! I only know that I cry and cry la!!!
Argh... I will be a good girl from now onwards... I will take my medicine on time, eat and drink always... So that I won't go back there and stay again.. And also for the sake of baby... I have to eat in order that baby is healthy too!!!
I miss hubby alot... Even I'm back, I also miss him... and is alot alot!! I just want to spend all my time with him... He mean so much to me! I can't live without him at all.. I really need him alot alot... We have never separate b4. I mean we never slp alone b4 ever since we stay together, and this is the 1st time. And I must admit I can't sleep well without him. And he also lo, he told me that he just wish that the time pass faster so that he can come and visit me... Haha...
Dear.. I love you! Thanks for being there for me all the time.
Baby and I love you alot...
My MC will be till 28feb, but mostly will go back to work on 23feb already, got to rush some work... I hope I'll be fine by than...
Thanks to my dearies too! They actually help me to cover my shift.
Ok, gotta rest liao.. Hope to update soon...



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment