Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My new phone - LG KF350


Is really very very late to post this entry. But still wanna post it! Haha...
Proudly present you my new phone - LG KF350
Is actually a valentine's gift from hubby. Was given to me a few days b4 Valentine la...
He really dotes me alot... the story goes like this...
I don't intend to change my phone, or I can say there's not a need to change anyway as I still have my Samsung Omnia.
On the 10th Feb, Hubby & I was off on that day. We were at Plaza Singapura and we took a train back. In the train, I saw a girl using this phone... very chio lo..!!! I told Hubby, and he say very nice, so immediately after we alight at amk, we proceed to the handphone shop to check the price and the function of this phone. Haha.. Fast hor!!!
Since the price is still affordable for Hubby, he straight away buy the phone..


Though the phone is very simple, and not much function inside, I still find it very good and nice to use lo.. Haha..
Hubby will always try to get me what I want lor.. There's no words that can describe how good he is. Actually many ppl believe how good he is.
But sometimes, he really gets on my nerves la! But overall, he'still the best husband.. And he will also Be the BEST DADDY!!!
Thanks Hubby...
Hubby now is eyeing on this phone W980.
To be frank, I never get him anything for Valentines, but he so far never say anything la.
But I'm thinking to get this phone for him. Haha... But dunno expensive anot leh...
No money liao la.. Spend alot on BB's stuff already..

Will check out on this phone! Hopefully I can get 1 for him..



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: