Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, March 26, 2009


Just came home after a late late dinner at Mum's place wif Hubby... Have been craving for Mum's porridge since last week, but Mum is always busy with her MJ la...

Till today than manage to eat lor...



I am getting more n more tired... AND heavy.... :P haha...

Dunno why this few days like not enough sleep leh... Lol...



I went for the detail scan already... Guess the gender ba???

IS A BABY GIRL!!!! Woohooo!!!!

The Radiographer say is 80% a girl!!! Muhahaha... So happy can!!



BUT



is 80% - not 100% confirm leh... But chances is high lor hor...



So now, I can start buying pink pink stuffs liao... Hohoho!!!



Went to Baby Fair @ Taka on Tue wif Irah and her princess... Didn't buy much that day coz on Mon I went there myself and bought most of the things I want.

After shopping @ Orchard, we went to Amkhub, coz Irah want to buy some nice dress for her girl @ Fox babies.



You know what? B4 we went to the shop, we stop @ coffee bean to rest and we saw Fox babies having sales @ the Exhibition Hall... WOW... Cheap cheap cheap....



And of coz the kaisu Mummy Irah & Mum-to-be me went there and grab la... Hahaha...

We even got the same set of clothes for our girl... Hehe...

That's all for today.. Back pain!!! Got to rest!!

Byee all!!!









Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: