Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My updates..


Hubby was so tied up with work recently, as his company will be shifting to Yishun. Is nearer from home to work, but we'll have lesser time spend, coz he has to work from morning to night thou they have break time in the afternoon...

For the whole last week, he came home quite early than usual to spend more time with me now... I'll be lonely in the morning when the stall is officially open on the 23mar... Sobsob...

I'm now 5months pregnant... Can say, the morning sickness is gone.. But most of the time in the afternoon I'll feel giddy, and I can't really for my 1st meal... It takes me a long time to settle down with a meal. Which I don't understand why???

I didn't gain much since I'm pregnant, coz I can't eat... But my belly is growing!!! Haha.. Hope baby is growing well inside me...
Most of my relatives & friends say I'm expecting a Baby Boy!! from my figure, my appearance & my BELLY... They say 100% is a boy...
Hubby and I are hoping for a girl actually, but we don't mind if it is a boy! Coz this is our first child.. We still can have a second child.. Haha....

On wed, I'll be going for the regular check-up and this time round they will do a detail scan, to measure the length of baby, the weight and so on... And also, this time round I guess we'll also know the baby gender if baby's position is right, and pray hard baby dun cross his/her leg... Haha.. I'm so excited ok!!

After knowing the gender of baby, is easier for me to buy things for baby lor... Coz most of the clothing is either pink or blue lor... I mean for new born de la... Now, I only manage to buy 3sets of clothes for baby...

There's really a long long list of things to buy for our baby... At the moment, have bought the Avent starter kit's milk bottles, Avent sterilizer, rubber mat, bibs & some more la... Can't remember liao...
Most of the time when hubby & I go out, we'll always shop on baby's stuff lor... Now we can hardly get anything for our self liao lor... Hai...

I haven decide whether to breastfeed bb anot leh... Coz I scare the food I eat will affect lor.. Anyway there's still time for me to decide lor...

Enough of Baby thingy....

My dear brother will finish his 3month BMT at tekong on the 18mar, and there will held a parade at tekong on 18mar.. Too bad I'm not able to go coz I have check-up on that day... Happen so, the parade clash with my check-up lor... Poor mummy have to go there alone la...
Time files... 3month liao...

I'm very tired liao.. Shall stop here... Will be back again when I'm free ok!!





Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: