
This few nights have been hunting for food to eat! Can't really find nice food nearby my area. Hmmm... Guess where we go last last night? Haha... We settle down @ a 24hrs Han's. Wasn't very nice but manage to grab some food at late hrs la! Than as for today, went to Hubby's friend there and eat lor... Also at Upper Thomson la...
Haiz... Please open more 24hrs coffee shop or restaurant la!!! So please Dim Sum also!! Lol...
Update of my pregnancy~
For those who still don't know, I've actually set up a new blog... www.eddieandjenprecious.blogspot.com for my baby girl.. Haha...
Well, I don't know will I have time to maintain 2blog anot leh... Anyway, I will try la!
I'm 25wks 2days pregnant today.
I've transfer from KKH to TMC.
Gynae: Dr Adelina Wong
EDD: 2 Aug 2009
Gender: Girl
Ok... Did I left out anything?
Alright, just come and show face and talk rubbish..
I need to go n rest le... Tml go to run a few places with Hubby!! Busy day tml! Don't call me wor!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment