
Is very windy right now!!! The lamp post is shaking & the trees is also shaking... Very scary... I can even hear the Woo~~ Woo~~ sound from my room even the window is close very tightly!!! Guess it will rain very heavily later... My dear Hubby is still not home yet... He will be damn wet when he's home! Lol....
I'm very scare of such weather during night time... I'll start to imagine things... Like will something bad will happen? or others... Lol... I know I should thing something positive right?? But can't help leh... the Woo~~ Woo~~ sound make me think this way lor!!!
Talk about weather... This few days is so fucking hot! Dunno what's wrong la!
Very boring that's y come here n shit abit!! Haha~~



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment