Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hubby cooked TODAY!!!


It has been quite some time since Hubby COOKS!!! Hahaha... Today, I'm the one waiting to be serve! A simple dinner but is SUPER YuMMY!!! And is PORRIDGE!!! I love it!

It has also been a long time that we have take photo together! Lol... Really lor!

Hubby... Preparing the food.

Starting to cook...

That's my man! Don't you think he've put on weight? My mum and aunties have been commenting abt his weight! He is getting fatter now la! Got tummy liao la!

What's inside my porridge??

All above put together will be like this~~~>
Hehe.. Look simple but is REALLY TASTY!! Trust me la! I'm very picky in food de, you know hor! All my fav. And Hubby insist me to eat more meat, so you can see there's minced pork and pork. Lol...





Well, I had a very yummy dinner today!





Thanks Darling! Your cooking is superb! Can't fight with yours! Haha.. Hope you can cook again for me! Hehe..



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: