Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Growing & Growing


I didn't know I was a topic to somebody mouth leh!!! I find it rather funny lor!! I can only say they are so "CONCERN" abt me!!! Lol...

Thanks god I'm not with this bunch of old women's! If were to be with them, my life will be miserable! Hahahaha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignore the above! Just ranting!

Hello ppl!

I'm not MIA ok!! Just that I've nothing much to blog here, but if you ppl knows, I've been blogging at my the other blog la... See how attentive you ppl are! Hohoho...

Been receiving calls, sms and tag box msg from friends asking about me... (Coz of my previous post lor)

My reply to all:

Dear friends,

I'm fine now after talking to Hubby and some of you, just that some things can't be solve at this point of time. Hubby and I need to over come all this and settle 1 by 1. I will be strong to walk through this path! Thanks alot for your concern!

My friends around me are great! Cheerss!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Hubby's snoring leh.... Hai... As usual lor! What to do? Well, I can only ren ren ren!!! Sleepless night~~~ I think will get use to it! So friends, if you have not seen me a LONG time, please dun get shock when you see me k! Coz I look like a panda and look huge! Lol...

Panda is coz not enough slp
Look huge is coz my tummy getting BIGGER....

Even Hubby see me everyday, he find that my tummy is growing bigger n bigger la! But I'm so surprise that I gain 1.4KG since preggy wor! There's good and bad la...

Good is becoz ~ The food all go to Baby Elly.
Bad is becoz ~ Heard from my auntie that preggy women should gain at least 1KG a month lor.

I myself now scare to look into the mirror lor... Coz of the big tummy... Hahahaha...

There's so many place I want to go now leh...

~ I wanna go Sentosa and play the luge & Sky ride
~ I wanna go Escape Theme Park
~ I wanna go Wild Wild Wet
~ I wanna go KTV
~ I wanna go shopping for the WHOLE DAY
~ I wanna go Malaysia JB, IPOH, KL & GENTING
~ I wanna go ALOT PLACES la!!!

The most I can go know is KTV with my current condition lor! Haha...

Alright ppl, I wanna go n rest le.. She kicking me real hard! Guess she's uncomfortable ba!




Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: