Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, May 9, 2008

Sadness...

I'm back home!! I came out from home abt 8plus and i just reach home !! Very tired...
Went to office to rush some urgent work, and after that rush down to the funeral...
Everyone look so shag... including me.. haiz... Everyone helping out at the wake... Me and my Mum travel here and there to help buy things... I'm so tired !

Somehow i miss many many ppl... I wish to have more time with my family, my relatives, my friends.. Mostly important is Hubby... I sometime feel that i neglect him alot.. I miss him now ! Dunno what time he will be back ? I really miss him... Wanna hug him to slp, wan him to kiss me b4 i slp.. I always tell myself, i can't let him leave b4 me.. I can't live without him... really.. I will go mad or crazy without him... I need him alot !

Life is so weak... Out of sudden, my gu gu pass away... Dunno what will happen next !

"Happiness is the BEST part of memories in our life, treasure our loves one with our heart,love,care & concern, appreciate our loves one,treasure every little single things. memories is something that we can't erased. So treasure our loves one when they are still around..."

I Miss you all.... You are my precious..

0 comments: