Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, June 9, 2008

Party World @ Yishun Safra.

KTV Session today with my family, 5th Aunt, 6th Aunt & many cousins...
After work went to Po Po's hse, and had dinner after that straight to Yishun Safra for our singing session... Aunt bought BB Siang Siang along too... Ok.. 5 months old BB going KTV !!! He fall asleep once we step in the room.. Can you imagine ? Sleeping inside the room when we were all singing... The noise !!! Oh gosh... Baby baby you really very super still can sleep so soundly in such a noisy place...
Hannah is going back to Australia this coming Wednesday, I dun think I'll be able to see her off to the airport... So fast a month pass, she's going back... Dunno when she will be coming back to Singapore... Miss her so much....
This coming Thursday, I'll be going HDB and select my unit... Hopefully, I'm able to select the unit that I've chosen... Hehe.. Wish me good luck ya...
Going to slp le... Very tired le.. Nite Nite...
Everyone is freezing there.... Is damn cold ok...
I want my Milk Milk... give me give me !!!
I can't miss my fav song... So must sing while feeding BB Siang Siang... Haha.... *faint*

Er ???? Wat r u trying to do ???

Pauline, Hannah, 6th Aunt & 5 Aunt

Pauline, Hannah & BB Siang Siang

The Pretty girls...

Our singer... “洋葱”He needs to stand up n sing... lol...

Hannah & 5th Aunt

That's me & Hannah

BB u wan to sing ?? BB looks excited when he see the mic...

BB look at the camera... Stop sucking ur fingers... lol

He gets tired, and he lie down on my leg....

and than... he fall asleep again... (sleeping on my leg through out the nite...)

0 comments: