The Happy BB Siang Siang..
My PoPo & my Aunties (1 of them is my mummy)
PoPo, 1st aunt, 2nd aunt (mummy), 3rd aunt, (Hannah represent) 4th aunt, 5th aunt & 6 aunt. Wow.. My popo.. superwomen lo, have so many daugthers... Haha.. I still have 3 more uncles ok ! Total she have 9 children lo.. Lol..*faint*
The fresh live prawn is so tasty after BBQ....
Ah Yi.... Wat r u doing... So funny...
They are chit chatting... while i'm busy taking photo of them
Ok, this is the Maggie mee we had for our late lunch... Wahaha...
Beach Boy Siang Siang with pampers... Wahaha.. So cute...
Hey.. do I look cool with the sunglass ? Haha... That's my idea putting the sunglass on him... Haha...
Our Hannah is so strong that she can carry 6th aunt...
Shu Zhen & BB Siang Siang
6th Aunt

Cute hor....

When I first put the sunglass on him, he give me this look... Wahaha...

You can see him smile at you whenever you call his name... Siang Siang....... His smile brighten up my days...

Hey.. stop taking photo of me la.... Sian lehz....

I'm tired le... Let me slp ba...

and here he goes.... slping in the tent...

Hannah, Po Po & me...

Hey ! What r you 2 trying to do... Climbing to where...????

Shu Zhen, 6th aunt & Hannah

Hannah & me....
Just came back from BBQ not long... Gosh.. a very long n tired day... Haha..
Today is Hannah's last day at Singapore.. She'll be going back to Australia tml early in the morning.... Can't see her off to the airport as I need to work... Sob Sob... hope she's home safely...
So good of her.. bought me a farewell gift.. I hope she enjoy her days in Singapore..
Hope to see them (Hannah & her family) soon again....
We really enjoy today, Aunt bought along a cooking stove to fry vegetables la, cook Maggie mee la.. etc... Haha.. So funny... Of coz we also BBQ la... Fun man!!!! Playing with baby Siang Siang, playing catching, busy talking, busy cooking the food, busy taking photo also and lots more.... Wahaha..
Today I've lots of photo to load here.. but not much of my pics coz I'm the busy photographer and nanny today... wahaha
So I'm gonna stop here le.. Hope you guys enjoy the pics wor...
Hope to have more family gathering like this....
0 comments:
Post a Comment