Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Monday...

Normal & as usual day I had... Go to work & after work go home... Hehe.. Sianzzz
Aunt called me today & ask me to go for a picnic tml with them... Abt noon time... So I agreed.
I though I'm able to sleep till late afternoon than wake up, but I dun think I can do so... Haiz..
Never mind, is a family gathering... So must go.. Anyway Hannah is going back soon, so must pei her more, if not dunno have to wait till when than she will come back again...

Was preparing the documents just now to bring to HDB appt. Errgh... Sianzz... I'm also the one to take care of all this things la... Hubby dun care de lo... he even say this is our ladies job lo... eerrgh... Sian la !!!!

Today, there's 1 student vomited at my centre, ARGH.... Jia lat la....
At first, the teacher bought him out of the class room, becoz he say he wants to vomit, so teacher ask him to go to the toilet, while he is wearing his shoes at the exit there, he threw out... OMG... Gosh... I got to clean up.... Coz they no cleaner at that time & to prevent the kids to step on it & to prevent the parents to complain... so n so...... I got to clean ok..... fuck.... Is damn smelly la... I put alot alot alot of tissue on it first, than i waited for awhile... Coz i also feel like vomiting liao la, smelly leh !!! After that I wrap up my hand with a small plastic bag, get ready a box of tissue & wet tissue also, I cover my nose, I get 1 teacher to help me to hold a plastic bag... than I clean up.... Ok... this is how I can do it la.. dun expect me to do so much k... Argh... The sick boy when to wash himself up, and when he is back, I ask him, "are you sick?" and he say yes...
In my mind I was thinking, how come when this child is sick and the parents still bring him for tuition? Does the parents know that their son is sick ? I touch the boy forehead, and is hot... He is having a fever... Oh Gosh... Wat is his parents doing ? I quickly call his parents and ask them to bring their son back , he cannot continue to go for tuition when he is like this... Poor boy... poor boy.... I really pity him la !

I will never never let my child goes out, goes to sch or whatever when they are sick... never ever ok ! Even it is just a flu... I dun care, i will get them to stay at home until they recover... Lol...
Poor kids la...

I'm gonna fall sick soon la... coughing at nite... I still have some cough syrup, I hope it helps me to get well....

Hey hey hey... tml is my off day, I gonna play my Sims 2 till morning....
Haha... Off I go... Byeee....

0 comments: