I still prefer black blog skin which I first created my blog...
Black seems to be my favourite colour of all... Haha.. Abit dull but is seems nice to me lo...
Just dunno why la...
Wanted a new blog skin besides they have in blogger, but than when I recall what had happen when I change the other time, I scare liao... Everything gone... Lol...
I think stick back to what they have in this blogger la...
Is 4.22am now... Just finish playing Sims 2. Tired now... Gonna slp soon... Maybe going Vivo City Daiso and get something...
Will blog again tml... Tata... Cya!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment