Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shopping Alone... Fun!!

TADA... I'm home.... Shopping alone today... Fun! No need to wait, can go any where I want and shop till I happy... Haha... Today I went to Plaza Singapura & Vivo City, didn't stay long at Plaza Sing, coz I couldn't find the thing I want, so off I go to Vivo City... Shop n buy till I'm tired and went home... Haha.. Enjoy the shopping today, but too bad Hubby is not with me, if not that will be more fun! Haha.. Hubby will only be OFF on next Tuesday.. Sad...
Anyway he've already plan where to go and where to eat, so now just wait for the day to come...

Bought a FILA pouch for hubby...

I'm home!!! With a tired face...
I'm so tired to pack my room today... Can I do it tml??? Lol... Cannot la, by hook or by crook I need to pack... Argh... Sianz !!!
Alright I got to go now... Haven even eat dinner and yet need to do household... Sob.. Sob...
For the whole day, I only ate a burger (from MOS Burger).. Only a burger, and that burger is damn small lo... Haiz..
Hope hubby will pack something for me to eat...

0 comments: