Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I miss him...

I miss my hubby so much now... How I wish he is right besides me now... kissing my forehead and say love you darling...

Ever since he started his new job at clementi, I dun get to him see him much... as he always go out early and comes home late. When he is home, he will bathe, rest on the bed and fall asleep... Didn't have chance to talk to him lo... Haiz... Sad... Hopefully this Tuesday come faster so that I can spend my whole Tuesday with Hubby.... Can see him the whole tuesday... haha!!!

I hope he really found a good job that he likes and no one will back stab him.... But y his work place so far... Coz he is paid higher than the previous, so is worth it to travel so far lo... Though I dun get to see him much... but more income is coming in and I'll be contented le... Haha... Hope everything will go smoothly in my life...

And fuck off to those idiots to come and disturb my life... I'm living happily now with my hubby.. dun get close to me coz i dun want to get myself hurt... just becoz of you... Get what I mean... go as far as you can ok!!! You can never spoil us !!!!
My hubby is the best to me in this world...

0 comments: