Heart-Ache Quotes

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm feel moody....

As what had happen the other day... I feel very moody... I feel so tired... Coz from my blog here, everyone seems to know about I'm being accused, and everyone is asking me what had happen... and I got to repeat the whole story to everyone... But anyway thanks everyone for your concern...

What I'm sad abt is... Me & my friend gonna end our friendship like this... How I wish that the time can rewind back to that moment when I'm at her house... Than I can tell her to put her wallet properly instead of leaving at her bed... And nothing gonna happen till like this...

Yesterday she wants me to sms her my address as she wants to make a police report, but in the end she didn't, which I dunno why??? Anyway I gave her my address... Up to her to do anything she wants... My conscious is free guilt!! The first 2days, I was quite angry with her as she dun trust me... But now, when I think... I should go her house and help her to find... Haiz..
Anyway things has happen, no point thinking!!! Let it be ba... Let the matter ends here... I dun wish to talk abt this anymore.... Shall end this topic here...

Today after work, when to Bishan J8 with Zahara for dinner and shopping... I think we can call her Shopping Queen ba!!! Coz She can spend half an hour to an hour at a shop... every time when I go shopping with her, we always end up with no time to continue shopping as all the shop is closing!!! Haha... This is not the first time... And also I will get tired whenever I go shopping with her... Haha... I dunno Y !? Weird !!! And everything when she saw something nice, she will keep asking me... "Nice ? Nice? This nice anot ?" Always the same Question.... Wahaha... I find her quite cute la!!! Haha...

Well, I need to slp le... coz this few days I'm very tired... Lack of slp due to my back pain... couldn't slp well for the past few nites... Good nites dearies....

0 comments: